• second weigh in will be on Thursday, January 14th
• exercise at least three times
• continue to keep track of weight watchers points, checking in daily with buddies :)
• 8 glasses per day
• finish a Maya Road mini albums for CHA
• Maya Road tutorial
• Art Freckles tutorial
• Christmas Card for Christmas Cards All Year Round blog
• Crop Suey project :)
• Scrapbook Star Crop Tutorial
Fri., Jan. 8 ~ Boeuf Bourguignon, garlic mashed potatoes, and green salad
(totally not weight watchers but I've calculated the points and ate light all day!)
Sat., Jan. 9 ~ visiting friends
Sun.. 10 ~ finally the Cobb Salad!
Mon., Jan. 11 ~ greek pork and salad
Tues., Jan. 12 ~ hamburger helper, veggies, and buns (didn't feel like this last week so we'll try again this week LOL)
Wed., Jan. 13 ~ soup and sandwiches (a Wednesday tradition!)
Thurs., Jan. 14 ~ turkey breast, veggies, potatoes, and salad
• low point "Cobb Salad"
I made a six week plan to organize my entire house! I've separated my home into four areas and will work through these rooms very slowly as I tend to get very bored when I'm stuck in one room organizing it all at once.
Week One chores...
• kitchen/living room
drawers and cupboards on island
• master bedroom and bathroom
clothes in closet
• family/craft/homeschool room
craft closet (left side)
• bathrooms/laundry room/front closet/garage
main bathroom closet
The "chore cards"...
• Esther 5