Friday, January 1, 2010

New Concept and Week One Goals

Very regrettably I did not finish my 52 weeks of ATC's. I only had 12 more to complete!!! I praise God for the 30 lbs. I did lose. I feel happier and healthier :)

Here is my before and after picture....


I really, really want to have another go of it...this time with a new concept. My first round was focused on weight loss. I believe when that wasn't happening as fast or as consistent as I would have liked I gave up.

This time 'round I'm going to make a "to do list" the first Friday of the week. I'm going to call it Creative Organization!

The "to do categories" will be as follows...

Weight In/Exercise goals - Weight Watchers points report
Water report...can never seem to drink enough!
Crafting goal
Daily Dinner Menus
Find a new recipe and try it out
Home Organization...a very constant task
Scripture Study

The following Friday I will share my accomplishments and the *new list*.

My goal is to make a 52 page scrapbook album sharing my journey including tips and recipes.

The total purpose is to have a more rounded 52 weeks of allowing God to pick me up!

Week One Goals

Weight In/Exercise/Point report

• first weigh in will be on Thursday, January 7th
• excerise at least three times
• share how many points I've used throughout the week

Water

• 8 glass per day

Crafting

• plan window displays for Memories and More
• get class finished for Scrapbook Star
• finish 2 Maya Road mini albums for CHA

Dinner Menus

Fri., Jan. 1 ~ borscht
Sat., Jan. 2 ~ left over bacon/tomato pasta found in freezer
Sun.. 3 ~ cheesy potatoes (we usually have a potato dinner on Sunday's)
Mon., Jan. 4 ~ chili, rice, salad
Tues., Jan. 5 ~ hamburger helper, veggies, and buns (found a couple of boxes of the hamburger helper in the pantry and being that I'm trying to be thrifty as well LOL thought I'd use them up!)
Wed., Jan. 6 ~ soup and sandwiches (a Wednesday tradition!)
Thurs., Jan. 7 ~ Cobb salad, homemade bread

New Recipe

• low point "Cobb Salad"

Home Organization

• make a chore chart for myself

Scripture Study

• Esther 3

It would be wonderful if you'd like to participate with me!

May 2010 be a year of showers and showers of blessings :)

3 comments:

  1. Andrea!
    You look soooooooooooooooooooooo amazing!
    Congratulations, girlfriend!

    Love what you do...always love what you do.
    Thanks for the inspiration!

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl.. you look fabulous congrats.. i think I gained the 30 you lost...lol
    I love your goals. Im on the same page... pray, eat healthier, organize....everything.

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. With bistroMD you can rest assured that not only will you eat gourmet meals, but that every meal and each in bistroMD's weight loss program is balanced to bistroMD's custom nutritional platform to promote healthy weight loss.

    STEP 1 - Choose one of the diet plans for 5 or 7 days of meals.
    STEP 2 - Review your menu before ordering and choose the meals you prefer for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your diet plan.
    STEP 4 - Your entrees are delivered to your home.

    GET STARTED NOW - delivered to your doorstep.

    ReplyDelete