Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Week Ten - Side Two


This is the week I'm staring to exercise. There has been a song on my heart called "Move Me" by Shaun Groves. I can't find a video or anything but I've got some lyrics to share...

Come and move me
In a holy dance
Through my circumstance
Come and move me
From my hiding place
Into Your embrace
Where the whole human race sees You
Move me


I love to walk but it's still a little cold so I've been doing my Leslie Sansone DVD's. I do the first mile and stretch which equals 20 minutes and I'm really happy with that right now :)

The whole water drinking is totally down packed, only because of God. This portion of scripture will come to mind and I'll enjoy a glass of water and His word, John 4:10 and 11.

Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.

The woman saith unto him, Sir, thou hast nothing to draw with, and the well is deep: from whence then hast thou that living water?

God bless you and we'll see you Thursday ♥
Love,

1 comment:

  1. Its beautiful..

    and I love those walking dvd's.. I lost 60 pounds doing those exercises.. i love them....
    Keep up the good work....

    ReplyDelete