Thursday, March 5, 2009

Week Ten - Side One


I came across this quote and just fell in love with it...

The purpose of Christianity is not to avoid difficulty, but to produce a character adequate to meet it when it comes. It does not make life easy; rather it tries to make us great enough for life. -- James L. Christensen

Can you hardly believe that this is the beginning of week 10! My daughter has been taking a picture of me on the first of each month for a *52* mini book that I'm working on and I'm so excited!!! I don't know how much I've lost...I want to be surprised on December 31st :)

God bless you this amazing Thursday!
Love,

2 comments:

  1. Love this one, the message and the colours.
    I'm proud of your perseverance, not stepping on the scale for a whole year is brave enough in itself!

    ReplyDelete