Sunday, January 9, 2011

Week 2 - goals

I spent a lot of time this week thinking about what I wanted to acheive this year.

When I first started 52 Pick Me Up in January 2009 I said...

"The method of 52 Pick Me Up is simple.
It's about setting simple and achievable goals."

I attempted to make 52 Artist Trading Cards (ATC's), I think I made it to week 40 and just gave up.

I lost focus.

So this year I've decided to aim towards the goal I set for myself in January 2009, and I'll loose that 52 pounds.

My goals for January...

1. work out 5 days a week
2. run at least 2 times a week
3. keep on trucking with the Weight Watchers
4. make a paper project with a positive message

I can't wait to check in at the beginning of February to say that I've acheived my goal...with the Lords help :D

Have a wonderful week...I leave you with...


Love,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment